Demonstrate your skills and knowledge
Get recognized for your achievement
Take the next step in your career
Professional certification can elevate your career and help keep your skills fresh and applicable. It provides a great opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise. And it could help you land your next big opportunity or perform at a higher level in your current role.
GCCC currently offers two levels of certification: Communication Management Professional (CMP) and Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP). The CMP program is designed for generalist, specialist and other business communicators established in their careers as managers and looking to demonstrate their competence. The SCMP program is for highly skilled business communicators practiced in providing strategic communication advice and counseling to an organization’s leadership.
Attend an upcoming exam date
- 14 October - Calgary, AB, Canada
- 22 October - Kelowna, BC, Canada: Canada West Regional Conference
- 27 October - Houston, TX, USA: Southern Regional Conference
- 28 October - London, ON, Canada
- 4 November - Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- 4 November - Pittsburgh, PA, USA: Heritage Regional Conference
- 4 November - Toronto, ON, Canada
- 18 November - Saskatoon, SK, Canada