If you have passed your exam and earned a Communication Management Professional (CMP) certification or a Strategic Communication Management Professional (SCMP) certification, you can now add your certification to your LinkedIn profile. If you’re unsure of how to add your certification to your profile, follow these eight steps:
- Click “view profile” to edit your profile.
- Scroll down to the “Accomplishments” section.
- Select “Certification” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your certification (SCMP or CMP).
- Find the Global Communication Certification Council and select it as the certification authority.
- Select the year you obtained certification and the year it will expire.
- Enter gcccouncil.org as the certification URL.
- Click save.
The GCCC offers business communicators at the communication management level and strategic communication management level an educational pathway toward two professional certification options. GCCC certification is designed to raise the effectiveness and professionalism of both the certified individual and organizations that employ them.
Congratulations to the new CMPs and SCMPs who passed their exams last month! Stay current with news, blog posts and exam dates by liking the GCCC LinkedIn company page.